Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ankle Deep in Nugget Tents . . .

I'm immersed in projects for this Saturday's craft fair at North Side High School. I'm also trying to complete altering three letters that were ordered last Saturday. That is going well and I'm to the final sealing coat before adding the embellishments so the letters should be finished tomorrow night.

As for the nugget tents, if you've never seen these head on over to Splitcoast Stampers and check them out. They make great favors for baby & bridal showers, mother/daughter banquets, place cards for dinners, etc. This is my first experience with them, but I think they're adorable and they can be dressed up in so many ways. :-) I will have bunches and bunches of Christmas themed ones available on Saturday. If you would like a different theme for an upcoming party or shower, just e-mail me at scrapgirl72 (at) msn (dot) com to place an order. Bulk rates are available. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like those! (Anything with choclate!) What will you think of next! :)
Have fun at the High School craft fair!
Shutter Bug