Sunday, June 22, 2008

I found my way back!

I can't believe it's been since April! I am sooooo sorry!

I've been working on several different projects and adding a few more skills to my crafting abilities. For instance, have you ever seen felt food?



These are just a few of the items I have made so far for my daughter to play with. I'm trying to avoid the menagerie of plastic food items that children seem to accumulate. She also has a couple more cookies, a banana and a cupcake. I'm working on a hot dog, a pizza, and some breakfast foods. She carries the cookies and cupcake around all the time and was actually trying to pick the chocolate chips off the cookie the other day. :-) If you want to see photos of the amazing things others have made go to flickr and search "felt food". There are some very realistic items on there.

I'll be adding new stuff over the next several days, so be sure to come back and visit again!


Happy Summer!






post signature

No comments: