Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finally . . . Pictures!

I've been meaning to post these for at least a few weeks. So, for your viewing pleasure . . . :-)


The banner I made for our church (unfortunately, I had to take three pictures to capture all of it with my pathetic little digital camera, one of these days we need to upgrade). All the images on the banner were made using the Paper Doll Dress Up, Stamped, and Zooballoo cartridges for the Cricut.





This is the mobile I made for the swap. It will be on its way to my swap partner tomorrow. It gets to go all the way across country to Portland, Oregon!



I received an order for another counting book (which led to another order for a counting book). This one is all girly and in pretty, sparkly paper.


I managed to get nearly eleven 12 x 12 pages done at the scrapbooking marathon last weekend. It was so much fun! It is amazing to see how much my daughter has changed in the last year. The photos I scrapped were mostly from before her first birthday. She is looking more like a little girl everyday and less like a baby. That's ok, though. She is very sweet and affectionate and loves to wave at people when we're shopping . . . or in the drive-through lane at the bank. :-)

A very happy birthday to my friend Snow White today! She doesn't blog, but I know she reads here on occasion. ;-)


I have received an order for some more baby's first year scrapbooks so I'll be keeping busy in the next few weeks as those get underway. I'll try to be better at posting here and keeping up with everyone.

Happy last week of February!








post signature

No comments: