Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm back!

The last couple of weeks have been a little crazy to say the least. I need to get pictures posted of projects I've been working on and my mobile for the swap. I think it turned out really cool. I hope I can keep it from tangling during shipping. I was also asked to create a banner for an upcoming event at our church and it took up a lot of my crafting time last week. Thank goodness for my Cricut!

I'm off to an 18-hour crop this weekend with friends. It's Friday night and Saturday so I will hopefully be getting some serious scrapping (and chatting) done. I need to get caught up on my daughter's book.

Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you're having fun scrapping. I can't wait to see what you have that's new! Have a wonderful day!
Marie :)